If You are located outside of the United States, please note that the Service is hosted in the United States. Therefore, Your information, including any personal information provided pursuant to the Service, may be processed and stored in the United States. As a result, United States federal and state governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of Your information through laws applicable in the United States. Your use of the Service or Your submission of any information to Us will constitute Your consent to the transfer of Your information outside of Your country of residence, which may provide for different data protection rules than in Your country. Please contact Us at INFO@IDENT.SOLUTIONS if You have any questions about how Your information may be processed or stored in the United States.
I. Information We Collect
A. Information Provided to Us
We may collect information from You when You register for and use the Service, contact or interact with Us, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and voluntarily provide Us with Your comments and other content in connection with using the Service. When calling Us, Your telephone number, name and other personal information may be collected.
When you request information or register for the Service, we may collect your name, email address, telephone number, address, password and any other information that You provide in the registration process.
When You submit a “Contact Us” form, We may collect Your name, phone number, email address, state, number of employees, job title, telephone number, and any other information You choose to provide to Us.
When You create a support ticket, We may collect Your name, email address, telephone number and any other information You choose to provide to Us.
When You use Our Service, We may collect additional information including regarding your internet connection, the equipment You use to access the Service and Your usage details as further described in the “Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Service” section below.
B. Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Service
As You navigate through and interact with the Service, We may automatically collect information, including Your location, Wi-Fi connection information, network connection information, Internet Protocol (IP) address, telephone number, browser and device information, advertising and device identifiers, the domain name of Your Internet search provider, the Service features You use, and the time of Your use. Our audit logs track user names, activities and modules used. We may also collect information about Your access to and use of the Services as described in the “Third Parties that Provide Content, Marketing Services, or Functionality on or for Our Service” section below.
C. Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may collect information about You from third party sources including, but not limited to, your organization, social media companies, and marketing partners.
Your organization may provide Us with information about You in connection with setting up, using or managing Your account.
We may receive information about You from digital marketing companies with which We work to help Us deliver relevant marketing to You and recognize You across browsers and devices.
II. How We Use Your Information
We use the information that We collect for several purposes, including the purposes for which You provided it and to:
· provide services to You;
· provide user verification services;
· create or update Your account or your organization’s account;
· connect with Your social media accounts and post content You choose to share;
· process and respond to Your inquiries and comments;
· send You information about Your relationship or transactions with Us;
· develop new products and services;
· personalize and enhance Your experience using the Service;
· To send push notifications through the Apps;
· send periodic emails (the email address You provide may be used to send You information and updates pertaining to Your account, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc., but if at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We will include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email);
· generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
· compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
· prevent fraud and abuse of the Service and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
· assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas;
· administer, operate and improve the Service and for internal business purposes; and
III. How Your Information is Disclosed
III. How Your Information is Disclosed
A. Your Agency or Organization. We may share your personnel records, user account information, and activity audit logs with your organization and administrators of your organization’s account.
D. Third Parties that Provide Content, Marketing Services, or Functionality on or for Our Service. Some of the content, advertising, and functionality on our Service may be provided by third parties that are not affiliated with us. Such third parties include: · Marketing partners, which help Us understand users requesting information;
E. Investigations and Law.We may disclose information about You to third parties if We believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
· Investigate fraud and abuse on the Service;
· Take action regarding suspected illegal activities;
· Comply with the law or guidance and cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
· Protect our rights, reputation, safety, and property, or that of users or others;
· Respond to claims and legal process (e.g., subpoenas); and/or
· Protect against legal liability.
F. Business Changes. If We become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, We may transfer Your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
G. Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Service with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
We implement a variety of security measures designed to protect Your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of Your information also depends on You. Where We have given You (or where You have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Service, You are responsible for keeping Your password confidential. We ask You not to share your password with anyone.
While We take reasonable measures to protect the information You submit via the Service against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email, or mobile application transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other messages sent through the Service may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through the Service and take special care in deciding with which information You provide Us.
We cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your personal information will be fully secure and that third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or the security measures of our partners.WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DUE TO TRANSMISSION ERRORS, THIRD-PARTY ACCESS OR ANY CAUSE BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
V. Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain Your information for as long as You use the Service and for a reasonable time thereafter. Please note that some or all of the information We have collected may be required in order for the Service to function properly.
VI. Links to Other Websites or Applications
VII. Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information by the Service.
· Changing Your Information. To change Your information, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Closing Your Account. You may close Your account by contacting Us at email@example.com. If the email account associated with Your email address is not active, We may close Your account without notice.
· Email Communications. You can make changes regarding opting out of or otherwise receiving email communications from Us by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Push Notifications/Alerts. With Your consent, We may send push notifications or alerts to Your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings within our apps or by uninstalling our apps from Your device.
· Opt-Outs Available from Our Partners. Some of our partners allow users to opt-out of their collection of information. See “Third Parties that Provide Content, Marketing Services, or Functionality on or for Our Service” section above for details.
VIII. Information Collected From Other Websites and Mobile Applications; Do Not Track Policy
Your browser may offer You a “Do Not Track” option, which allows You to signal to operators of websites and mobile applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that You do not wish such operators to track certain aspects of Your online activities over time and/or across different websites and mobile applications and services. The Service does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that We collect information about Your online activity both while You are using the Service and after You leave the Service.
Our Service is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from an individual under age 13. If You are under the age of 13, please do not use the Service and please do not submit any personal information through the Service. If You have reason to believe that We may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 13, please contact Us immediately at email@example.com.
X. Terms and Conditions
XII. How to Contact Us
XIII. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users of our Service that are California residents to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information about the types of personal information the business has shared with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org INFO@IDENT.SOLUTIONS or write Us at Ident Solutions, LLC, Privacy Director, 240 N East Promontory, Suite 200, Farmington, Utah 84025.